2020 Policies + FAQs
- Marjorie Sarah Soap Co. happily handles and packages your order in a safe and timely manner (ships within one week of receiving order, but often sooner).
- Orders are packaged and shipped in the order they are received.
- Marjorie Sarah Soap Co.'s policy on order fulfillment is as follows:
- Order pickup is not available.
- All orders will be shipped (with one exception, see #3 below).
- Customers who live in Newtown, Yardley and Washington Crossing, PA may be eligible for contactless delivery based on availability. All deliveries will be made while wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. Deliveries will be left at a secure location on the customer's property. If you qualify, text, DM or email me prior to placing your order for a "contactless delivery" code.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I expect shipping delays for orders placed in November and December 2020?
Yes. All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service and due to increased demand, the USPS advises that shipments may be delayed. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details.
Is your supply limited this year?
Yes. Marjorie Sarah Soap Co. tries very hard to make their customers smile. This year, for a multitude of reasons, including but not limited to: supply chain interruptions, increased demand and time constraints, supply of products is limited.
Why do I see more "a la carte" items and less gift sets on your site?
I have listed more a la carte item offerings this holiday season in response to an increasing interest over the years. You will still find useful and unique gift sets listed but you'll notice more offerings for single items allowing the freedom to build your own gifts for someone you love.
How can I contact you?
Please visit the Contact Marjorie page on my website to submit a question or comment. I respond to the messages in the order they are received as quickly as possible (usually is within one to two business days).
Thank you for your continued support! May you and your loved ones be safe, happy and healthy.